US Outpatient Surgical Procedure Market Analysis
According to Verified Market Research, The US Outpatient Surgical Procedure Market was valued at USD ~122 Billion in 2018 and is projected to reach USD ~144 Billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 2.10% from 2019 to 2026.
What is an Outpatient Surgical Procedure?
Outpatient surgery permits a person to return home on the same day that a surgical procedure is performed and is also referred to as ambulatory surgery or same-day surgery. Outpatient surgery eradicates inpatient hospital admission, uses a doctor's time more resourcefully and lessens the amount of medication prescribed. Outpatient surgery has developed over the past 3 decades for a number of reasons such as better surgical instruments, less aggressive surgical techniques and reduce health care costs.
US Outpatient Surgical Procedure Market Outlook
In the report, the market outlook section mainly encompasses fundamental dynamics of the market which include drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges faced by the industry. Drivers and Restraints are intrinsic factors whereas opportunities and challenges are extrinsic factors of the market.
Key factors such as growing prevalence of disorders of the intervertebral disc, peripheral nerves, and glands as well as growth in breast cancer are anticipated to drive the US Outpatient Surgical Procedure Market in the forecast period. Also, the growing number of outpatient surgeries is estimated to increase the adoption of capnography monitoring devices in outpatient surgical departments in the US.
Verified Market Research narrows down the available data using primary sources to validate the data and use it in compiling a full-fledged market research study. The report contains a quantitative and qualitative estimation of market elements which interests the client. The "US Outpatient Surgical Procedure Market" is mainly bifurcated into sub-segments which can provide a classified data regarding latest trends in the market.
Research Methodology of Verified Market Research:
To know more about the Research Methodology and other aspects of the research study, kindly get in touch with our sales team.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation involving both economic as well as non-economic factors
• Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment
• Indicates the region and segment that is expected to witness the fastest growth as well as to dominate the market
• Analysis by geography highlighting the consumption of the product/service in the region as well as indicating the factors that are affecting the market within each region
• Competitive landscape which incorporates the market ranking of the major players, along with new service/product launches, partnerships, business expansions and acquisitions in the past five years of companies profiled
• Extensive company profiles comprising of company overview, company insights, product benchmarking and SWOT analysis for the major market players
• The current as well as future market outlook of the industry with respect to recent developments (which involve growth opportunities and drivers as well as challenges and restraints of both emerging as well as developed regions
• Includes an in-depth analysis of the market of various perspectives through Porter's five forces analysis
• Provides insight into the market through Value Chain
• Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
• 6-month post sales analyst support
Customization of the Report
• In case of any queries or customization requirements please connect with our sales team, who will ensure that your requirements are met.
1 INTRODUCTION OF US OUTPATIENT SURGICAL PROCEDURE MARKET
1.1 Overview of the Market
1.2 Scope of Report
2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY OF VERIFIED MARKET RESEARCH
3.1 Data Mining
3.3 Primary Interviews
3.4 List of Data Sources
4 US OUTPATIENT SURGICAL PROCEDURE MARKET OUTLOOK
4.2 Market Dynamics
4.3 Porters Five Force Model
4.4 Value Chain Analysis
4.5 Regulatory Framework
5 US OUTPATIENT SURGICAL PROCEDURE MARKET, BY TYPE
5.2 Ophthalmic Surgical Procedures
5.3 Gastrointestinal and Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures
5.4 Cosmetic Surgical Procedures
5.5 Orthopedic and Obstetrics/Gynecology Surgical Procedures
5.6 Dental and ENT Surgical Procedures
6 US OUTPATIENT SURGICAL PROCEDURE MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
6.2 North America
6.3.4 Rest of Europe
6.4 Asia Pacific
6.4.4 Rest of Asia Pacific
6.5 Rest of the World
6.5.1 Latin America
6.5.2 Middle East