Impact Analysis of Covid-19
The complete version of the Report will include the impact of the COVID-19, and anticipated change on the future outlook of the industry, by taking into the account the political, economic, social, and technological parameters.
Titanium dioxide is the naturally occurring oxide of titanium with a chemical formula TiO2. The key properties of titanium dioxide include a high refractive index, superior white color and strong opaque properties. Titanium dioxide is widely used in the paints and coatings industry for its ability to optimize light scattering and white opacity. In polymers, the product reduces the fading and cracking, thus minimizing the degradation of the system. Garnering a CAGR of 6.1% from 2022 to 2028, the global titanium dioxide market is projected to reach worth of USD 22,158 million by 2028-end, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global titanium dioxide market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the titanium dioxide industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the products, applications, and region. The global market for titanium dioxide can be segmented by products: pigment grade TiO2, nanomaterial grade TiO2. The pigment grade TiO2 segment held the largest share of the global titanium dioxide market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Titanium dioxide market is further segmented by applications: paints & coatings, plastics, paper, inks, others. Globally, the paints & coatings segment made up the largest share of the titanium dioxide market. Based on region, the titanium dioxide market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
- pigment grade TiO2
- nanomaterial grade TiO2
- paints & coatings
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
The global titanium dioxide market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Argex Titanium Inc., Evonik Industries AG, KRONOS Worldwide, Inc., Lomon Billions Group Co., Ltd., Tayca Corporation, The Chemours Company, Tronox Limited, Venator Materials PLC, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global titanium dioxide market.
- To classify and forecast the global titanium dioxide market based on products, applications, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global titanium dioxide market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global titanium dioxide market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global titanium dioxide market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global titanium dioxide market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.