Impact Analysis of Covid-19
The complete version of the Report will include the impact of the COVID-19, and anticipated change on the future outlook of the industry, by taking into the account the political, economic, social, and technological parameters.
For the last few decades, trucks have been a popularly known subject among commercial business owners. They are used in multiple ways like for carrying, picking loads and goods, etc. These vehicles have made a strong identity due to their superior performance in small to large areas. Medium- and heavy-duty vehicles weigh more than 10,000 pounds and include school and public transit buses, freight, and other fleet vehicles. In 2021, the medium and heavy-duty trucks engine market in North America stood at USD 2,244 million. Recording a CAGR of 2% from 2022 to 2028, the worth is projected to reach ~USD 2,578 million by 2028, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into medium and heavy-duty trucks engine market in North America. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the medium and heavy-duty trucks engine industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the North America market, followed by a detailed analysis of the truck type, type, and country. The North America market for medium and heavy-duty trucks engine can be segmented by truck type: heavy-duty truck, medium trucks. The heavy-duty truck segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Medium and heavy-duty trucks engine market is further segmented by type: new, used, rebuilt, remanufactured. Based on country, the medium and heavy-duty trucks engine market is segmented into: United States, Canada. United States captured the largest share of the market in 2021.
By truck type:
- heavy-duty truck
- medium trucks
- United States
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the medium and heavy-duty trucks engine market in North America. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include AB Volvo, Cummins Inc., Detroit Diesel Corporation, Ford Motor Company, Isuzu Motors Ltd., Jasper Engine and Transmission, Navistar International Corporation, PACCAR Inc, Reviva Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the medium and heavy-duty trucks engine market in North America.
- To classify and forecast the medium and heavy-duty trucks engine market in North America based on truck type, type, country.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the medium and heavy-duty trucks engine market in North America.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the medium and heavy-duty trucks engine market in North America.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the medium and heavy-duty trucks engine market in North America.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the medium and heavy-duty trucks engine market in North America forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.