Impact Analysis of Covid-19
The complete version of the Report will include the impact of the COVID-19, and anticipated change on the future outlook of the industry, by taking into the account the political, economic, social, and technological parameters.
Global Mobile Payment Market Analysis
According to Verified Market Intelligence, the global Mobile Payment Market was valued at USD 0.80 Billion in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 8.06 Billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 33.6% from 2018 to 2025.
What is Mobile Payment?
Mobile payment is defined as a payment mode for goods or services or transfer of money by using mobiles or smartphones. It allows the customers to make easy and fast payment for services and products. In the upcoming years, the rising adoption of various advanced technologies such as near field communication (NFC), wearable devices, and mobile point-of-sale (m-POS) are expected to increase the demand for mobile payment technologies. It is helpful in avoiding the usage of currency, coins, plastic, and paper media such as checks, cash, bank transactions, and debit/credit cards. Rising adoption of smartphones and tablets across emerging countries has fuelled the growth of mobile payment market.
Global Mobile Payment Market Outlook
In the report, the market outlook section mainly encompasses fundamental dynamics of the market which include drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges faced by the industry. Drivers and Restraints are intrinsic factors whereas opportunities and challenges are extrinsic factors of the market.
Growing penetration of smartphones in developing countries, growing M-commerce Industry and rising adoption of mobile payment in emerging economies have been driving the global mobile payment market. On the other hand, privacy and security concerns might hinder the overall growth at a global level.
Verified Market Intelligence narrows down the available data using primary sources to validate the data and use it in compiling a full-fledged market research study. The report contains a quantitative and qualitative estimation of market elements which interests the client. The "Global Mobile Payment Market" is mainly bifurcated into sub-segments which can provide a classified data regarding latest trends in the market. This can be of a great use in gaining knowledge about the cutting-edge technologies in the market.
Global Mobile Payment Market Competitive Landscape
The "Global Mobile Payment Market" study report will provide a valuable insight with an emphasis on global market including some of the major players such as Orange S.A., Vodacom Group Limited, MasterCard Incorporated, Bharti Airtel Limited, MTN Group Limited, Safaricom Limited, PayPal Holdings, Inc., Econet Wireless Zimbabwe Limited, Millicom International Cellular SA, and Mahindra Comviva. Our market analysis also entails a section solely dedicated for such major players wherein our analysts provide an insight to the financial statements of all the major players, along with its product benchmarking and SWOT analysis. The competitive landscape section also includes key development strategies, market share and market ranking analysis of the above mentioned players globally.
Global Mobile Payment Market Segmentation, by Mode of Transaction
• Short Message Service (SMS)
• Near-field Communication (NFC)
• Wireless Application Protocol (WAP)
Global Mobile Payment Market Segmentation, by Type of Mobile Payment
• Mobile Wallet/Bank Cards
• Mobile Money
Global Mobile Payment Market Segmentation, by Application
• Energy & Utilities
• Hospitality & Transportation
Global Mobile Payment Market Geographic Scope
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Rest of the World
Research Methodology of Verified Market Intelligence:
To know more about the Research Methodology and other aspects of the research study, kindly get in touch with our sales team at Verified Market Intelligence.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation involving both economic as well as non-economic factors
• Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment
• Indicates the region and segment that is expected to witness the fastest growth as well as to dominate the market
• Analysis by geography highlighting the consumption of the product/service in the region as well as indicating the factors that are affecting the market within each region
• Competitive landscape which incorporates the market ranking of the major players, along with new service/product launches, partnerships, business expansions and acquisitions in the past five years of companies profiled
• Extensive company profiles comprising of company overview, company insights, product benchmarking and SWOT analysis for the major market players
• The current as well as future market outlook of the industry with respect to recent developments (which involve growth opportunities and drivers as well as challenges and restraints of both emerging as well as developed regions
• Includes an in-depth analysis of the market of various perspectives through Porter's five forces analysis
• Provides insight into the market through Value Chain
• Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
• 6-month post sales analyst support
Customization of the Report
In case of any queries or customization requirements please connect with our sales team, who will ensure that your requirements are met.