The global gardening tools market is projected to rise by USD 19.8 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 3.8 percent during the forecast period.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global gardening tools market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors' approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the gardening tools industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, tool holder, end user, distribution channel, and region. The global market for gardening tools can be segmented by type: lawn mowers, blowers, vacuums and sweepers, pruning tools, striking and digging tools, chain saw, others. The lawn mowers segment was the largest contributor to the global gardening tools market in 2021. Gardening tools market is further segmented by tool holder: engine tool, hand tool. According to the research, the engine tool segment had the largest share in the global gardening tools market. Based on end user, the gardening tools market is segmented into: residential, commercial, others. The commercial segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. On the basis of distribution channel, the gardening tools market also can be divided into: convenience store, non-store-based, specialty store, supermarket and hypermarket, others. Gardening tools market by region is categorized into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America.
By type: lawn mowers, blowers, vacuums and sweepers, pruning tools, striking and digging tools, chain saw, others
By tool holder: engine tool, hand tool
By end user: residential, commercial, others
By distribution channel: convenience store, non-store-based, specialty store, supermarket and hypermarket, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Gardening Tools Market, including Fiskars Oyj, Griffon Corporation, Husqvarna AB, Ingersoll Tillage Group, Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global gardening tools market.
- To classify and forecast the global gardening tools market based on type, tool holder, end user, distribution channel, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global gardening tools market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global gardening tools market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global gardening tools market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global gardening tools market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.