Impact Analysis of Covid-19
The complete version of the Report will include the impact of the COVID-19, and anticipated change on the future outlook of the industry, by taking into the account the political, economic, social, and technological parameters.
Bone densitometers are medical devices used primarily to detect quantitative decreases in bone mass related to metabolic bone diseases such as osteoporosis that may cause brittle bones prone to fracture. Bone densitometry is commonly used to diagnose osteoporosis, to assess an individual's risk for developing osteoporotic fractures. According to latest analysis by Gen Consulting Company, the global bone densitometer market was USD 897 million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 1,126 million in 2028 and register a CAGR of 3.3% during the forecast period, 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global bone densitometer market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the bone densitometer industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the technology, end user, and region. The global market for bone densitometer can be segmented by technology: dual energy X-ray absorptiometry (DEXA), ultrasound, others. The DEXA segment was the largest contributor to the global bone densitometer market in 2021. Bone densitometer market is further segmented by end user: hospitals & clinics, diagnostics & imaging centers, others. Based on region, the bone densitometer market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
- dual energy X-ray absorptiometry (DEXA)
By end user:
- hospitals & clinics
- diagnostics & imaging centers
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Bone Densitometer Market, including Aarna Systems and Wellness Pvt.Ltd., BeamMed Ltd., CompuMed Inc., Demetech AB, DMS Imaging SA, Echolight S.P.A, Eurotec Medical Systems s.r.l., Furuno Electric Co., Ltd., GE Healthcare Ltd., Hitachi, Ltd., Hologic, Inc., Medonica Co. Ltd., NANOOMTECH Co., Ltd., Osteometer MediTech, Inc., OsteoSys Co., Ltd., Scanflex Healthcare AB, Shenzhen Xray Electric Co., Ltd., StemLab, Inc., Swissray International, Inc., Xingaoyi Medical Equipment Co., Ltd., YOZMA BMTECH Co., Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global bone densitometer market.
- To classify and forecast the global bone densitometer market based on technology, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global bone densitometer market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global bone densitometer market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global bone densitometer market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global bone densitometer market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.