Air fresheners are pervasive within indoor built environments, such as workplaces, schools, housing, transportation, hotels, hospitals, care facilities, and a range of private and public buildings. These products are designed to impart an aroma to the air environment or to mask odors, with the intent of creating a pleasing indoor space. According to latest analysis by Gen Consulting Company, the air freshener market in Malaysia is poised to grow by USD 38 million during 2022-2028, progressing at a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period. Rising demand for air care and increase in concerns over indoor air quality have led to a high demand for air fresheners worldwide. The demand is further fueled by the rapid growth in car sales, surge in number of pet ownerships, and increase in consumers' willingness to use premium air fresheners.
This industry report offers market estimates of the Malaysia market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product type. The Malaysia market data on air freshener can be segmented by product type: aerosols, car, plug in/electric, slow release. Among these, the slow release segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021.
The air freshener market is dominated by key players, which are The Procter & Gamble Company (P&G), S.C. Johnson & Son Inc., Reckitt Benckiser Group plc.
The data-centric report focuses on market trends, status and outlook for segments. With comprehensive coverage of the market across different market segments, the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Malaysia Air Freshener Market
- Identify segments/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Malaysia Air Freshener Market
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's leading players
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Part 1. Summary
Part 2. Introduction
· Study period
· Geographical scope
· Market segmentation
Part 3. Air freshener market overview
Part 4. Market breakdown by product type
· Plug in/electric
· Slow release
Part 5. Key companies
· The Procter & Gamble Company (P&G)
· S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc.
· Reckitt Benckiser Group plc
Part 6. Methodology