Impact Analysis of Covid-19
The complete version of the Report will include the impact of the COVID-19, and anticipated change on the future outlook of the industry, by taking into the account the political, economic, social, and technological parameters.
Barrier films are impervious packaging solutions, usually made up of single or multiple layers of flexible films, the material of which depends on the area of application. With barrier films, highly perishable products are kept safe from oxygen and moisture. Gen Consulting Company predicts that the global barrier films market is estimated to touch a valuation of USD 45,844 million, registering a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period (2022-2028).
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global barrier films market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the barrier films industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the material, application, and region. The global market for barrier films can be segmented by material: polyethylene (PE), biaxially-oriented polyethylene terephthalate (BoPET), polypropylene (PP), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), others. Barrier films market is further segmented by application: beverages, food, personal care, pharmaceutical, others. Based on region, the barrier films market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
- polyethylene (PE)
- biaxially-oriented polyethylene terephthalate (BoPET)
- polypropylene (PP)
- polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- personal care
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Barrier Films Market, including Amcor plc, Berry Global, Inc., Dow Chemical Company, DuPont Teijin Films, Jindal Poly Films Ltd., Kuraray Co., Ltd., LINTEC Corporation, Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation, Mondi plc, Polyplex Corporation Ltd., Reynolds Group Holdings Ltd., Sealed Air Corporation, SKC, Inc., Taghleef Industries L.L.C., The Wipak Group, Toray Industries, Inc., Uflex Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global barrier films market.
- To classify and forecast the global barrier films market based on material, application, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global barrier films market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global barrier films market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global barrier films market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global barrier films market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.